Self employment

We handle the accounting and tax obligations of your self-employed business:

  • VAT
  • Income Tax (IRPF)
  • Annual summaries

We also prepare your accounting and registration obligations. If you are not satisfied with your current advisor, switching to us is very easy:

You can change advisors at any time during the year, although January, February, and March are the best months to do so, as they mark the beginning of a new fiscal year and the first tax obligations of the year are due in April.

We will tell you the documents and information you need to request from your previous advisor. If you are unable to do so, we will manage the transfer of all your accounting, labor, and tax obligations ourselves, dealing directly with your current advisory or management firm.